SCHOLARSHIPS AND TUITION WAIVERS
CHOICES Tuition Waiver
Students who have graduated from a public, private, home, or charter high school in the Central Tech district may be eligible for the Choices Tuition Waiver. Central Tech may waive an amount up to, but not to exceed the cost of 1050 hours of tuition calculated at the current full-time rate. This waiver may apply to full-time, ACD or TDT tuition for eligible students. To be eligible students must:
- Currently reside in the Central Tech district
- Be a graduate of a public, private, charter or home school within the Central Tech District
- Begin class within 30 months of High School graduation
- Be enrolled in a program greater than 40 hours in length or an ACD Career Track program whose total length is greater than 40 hours
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress in chosen program
- Provide a copy of their high school transcript
This waiver does not apply to supplies, fees, tools or certification examination fees. Restrictions apply. Call for details.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT?
Drumright – 918.352.2551
Sapulpa – 918.224.9300
Central Tech Foundation Scholarships
- Required Program supplies
- Tuition assistance
- Fuel Assistance for clinical phase of training
- Professional Clothing
- And Financial assistance for a variety of family emergencies, etc.
Chicksaw Nation Career Technology Program
The Chickasaw Nation Career Technology Program (CTP) is available to part-time and full-time Chickasaw students attending a state or nationally accredited career technology center, trade school or private licensed training facility, whereby graduating students receive a professional certification or license upon completion of their program. Eligibility is not income-based and applicants are not required to live within the boundaries of the Chickasaw Nation to qualify for this program.
Physician Manpower Scholarship
The Nursing Student Assistance Program provides assistance to Oklahoma nursing students pursuing LPN, ADN, BSN, or MSN degrees and who are interested in practicing nursing in Oklahoma communities, with emphasis placed on rural or smaller communities.